Please note that we are currently out of stock on our TPIS-1 Tri-Pro Injector Series for Pest Control Applications. We are currently taking back orders for this item. This product will be back in-stock in about a week, at which time we will start filling all back orders placed for this item in the order that they were received. We know that you have many choices for suppliers for all of your pest control needs. We would like to take this time to personally Thank You for choosing Tri-Con products for your spraying needs and to apologize for any delays or inconvenience that this may cause you.
W-824-1 Heavy Duty Water Sprayer Nozzle Kit with 20" Wand & 3 Pack Sprayer Nozzles
Tri-Con Nozzles & Accessories have been Proudly Designed, Engineered, Tested & Assembled in the United States of America in Cleveland, OH Since 1928.
Offering unmatched versatility, ease of use, while ensuring years of consistent, reliable, durable and worry free use.
Tri-Con’s W-824-1 watering wand kit is an industry grade kit. Engineered to withstand hard daily use and is threaded to accept all Tri-Con sprayer nozzles and accessories.
Offers you 6 different colored nozzle bodies to choose from: Traditional, Carmine Red, Luminous Yellow, Grass Green, Water Blue and Plated Hexavalent Yellow models are powder coated or plated for extra durability.
Our commercial grade water nozzle body is class leading and revolutionary in that it’s threaded to accept all Tri-Con sprayer nozzles and accessories. That can be completely rebuilt, using our rebuild kit V-CRK giving you a lifetime of use. Quickly and simply by removing the top latch on the nozzle body to allow quick access for rebuilding your nozzle.
The Ergo-Correct comfortable, full-hand pistol grip, provides flow control & instant on/off with a squeeze of the trigger.
The Bottom latch can be used to lock the trigger handle into place for a continuous spray.
This Kit can be used for many spraying needs including some of the following & more:
Watering Hanging Baskets
Sheds and much more.
Water Nozzle Body Specifications:
Has a wall thickness of 1/8”
Water Spray Nozzle Body is rated for 250 PSI
H: 4.5” W: 1 ¼” L: 3”
Thread Diameter: ¾”
Connects to any standard ¾” garden hose
Water Wand Specifications:
3/8” O.D. x ¼” I.D. x 20” Length
Package Includes & Product Information:
(1) E-C-325-CA Reversible Sprayer Nozzle: Our exclusive 325 reversible sprayer nozzle gives a full cone spray on one side, but can also be flipped over for a high-velocity straight stream.
(1) E-C-725-CA Adjustable Sprayer Nozzle: Our exclusive 725 sprayer nozzle lets you control the flow with a simple turn, from seedling mist to jet stream.
(1) E-C-125-M-CA Misting Sprayer Nozzle: delivers a fine, gentle spray that is perfect for use in delicate areas like watering seedlings or cleaning jobs that require a delicate touch. The O-ring and brass disc may be removed, to deliver a powerful concentrated flow. Great for cleaning dirt from crevices or machinery parts.
(1) F-C-125-N Water Spray Nozzle Body Complete: provides a no-splash full flow. Our exclusive commercial grade heavy duty garden hose nozzle, offers an Ergo-Correct comfortable, full hand pistol grip makes it comfortable to use, and the bottom latch can be used to lock the trigger handle in place for a continuous spray that won’t strain your hand. The top latch can be removed to allow easy access for rebuilding or cleaning your nozzle body. The F-C-125-N nozzle body can be completely rebuilt using our V-C-125-N-S-1/2HH-25-D complete rebuild kit, giving you a lifetime of use and connects to any standard ¾” garden hose.
(1) W-824-1-20” Zinc Plated Steel Water Wand Bent to a 45 degree with 2 adapter nuts.
GPM with Trigger Handle Fully Engaged
E-C-325-CA Reversible Sprayer Nozzle:
Full Cone Spray: 3.5 GPM @ 80 PSI
Full Flow (without spray tip attached) 7.5 GPM @ 80 PSI