In the pest control industry, the tools of the trade matter. Always invest the highest quality equipment, accessories, and tools to get the job done right the first time. When you invest in top-of-the-line Tri-Con sub-slab injector components, you know you’ll be able to keep your customers coming back whenever they have a pest problem. Tri-Con termiticide application tools are designed to treat beneath concrete slabs, especially in locations where the surface is covered with ceramic or wood tile, or any other specialized surfaces, or in a confined space. The intended use of the Tri-Con Injector is to assist in the distribution of termiticides in most sub-slab areas that are likely to allow the entrance of termites into a structure.
The PCI-1: Pest Control Injector is not intended to be forced into the soil for outside deep soil penetration.
This Tri-Con Injector is designed with ergonomic triggers for accurate delivery and nozzles with optimal below-ground spray patterns. The PCI-1: Pest Control Injector offers instant on/off control by engaging or disengaging the lever handle that also offers a locking design and a gasket above the tip that protects the surface from termiticide splashback. Made using only premium quality metal parts, the commercial grade valve body includes our Ergo-Correct full-hand pistol grip to ensure maximum comfort during use. The Bottom D-Clip can be used to lock the trigger handle into place for a continuous spray, and the top D-Clip can be removed for easy access, maintenance, or rebuilding your nozzle body. The valve body can be completely rebuilt, using our V-PCI-125-RBK rebuild kit.
The PCI-1 standard kit comes with valve body, adaptor nut with handle, 40” injection rod, 6” injection rod & 3 spray tips (straight through, 180 degree & 360 degree) We also offer 2nd kit (not sold online) the PCI-2 comes with a valve body with a riveted handle, adaptor nut, 40” injection rod, 6” injection rod & 3 spray tips (straight through, 180 degree & 360 degree). To order this kit, or discuss any other questions you might have, send us a message, email, or call, and we will respond quickly.
- Valve body has a wall thickness of 1/8”
- H: 4.5” W: 1 ¼” L: 3”
- Thread Diameter: ¾” Connects to any standard ¾” garden hose
- (1) F-C-125-N-PC: Water Spray Nozzle Body Complete
- (1) PCI-H-6: Adaptor Nut with Handle
- (1) PCI-FP-7: Foot peg with Adjustment screw
- (1) PCI-S-T: Spray Tip with Through Hole
- (1) PCI-180-T-8: 180 Degree Spray Tip
- (1) PCI-360-T: 360 Degree Spray Tip
- (1) PCI-40”-SR: 40” Steel Injector Rod
- (1) PCI-6”-SR: 6” Steel Injector Rod
- PCI-A-2: Adaptor Nut Only Price: $8.00
- PCI-H-3: Adaptor Nut with Handle: Price: $18.74
- PCI-FP-4: Foot Peg with Adjustment Screw: Price: $19.40
- PCI-S-T-5: Spray Tip with Through Hole: Price: $20.00
- PCI-180-T-6: 180 Degree Spray Tip: Price: $20.00
- PCI-360-T-7: 360 Degree Spray Tip: Price: $20.00
- PCI-40-SR-8: 40” Steel Injector Rod: $38.45
- PCI-6-SR-9: 6” Steel Injector Rod: Price: $12.99
- F-C-125-N-PCN: Water Spray Nozzle Body Complete (Non Riveted Handle): Price: $34.49
- F-C-125-N-RPCN: Water Spray Nozzle Body with Riveted Handle Complete: Price: $35.99
- V-PCI-125-RBK: Complete Rebuild Kit for Pest Control Nozzles: Price: $12.99