FREE 1-4 DAY SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS (DEPENDING ON WHAT SHIPPING ZONE YOUR LOCATED IN). THERE IS NO MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT, MINIMUM QUANTITIES OR DISCOUNT CODES REQUIRED. JUST SELECT FREE SHIPPING UNDER SHIPPING METHOD AT CHECKOUT.
O-1800-1-6' Aviation/Automotive Portable 1 Liter Atomized Sprayer System
Tri-Con Nozzles have been Proudly Designed, Engineered, Tested & Assembled in the United States of America in Cleveland, OH Since 1928.
Commercial grade nozzle body, engineered to withstand hard daily use.
The Ergo-Correct comfortable, full-hand pistol grip, provides flow control & instant on/off with a squeeze of the trigger.
The top latch on the nozzle body can be removed to allow quick access for rebuilding your nozzle.
The nozzle body can be completely rebuilt, using our rebuild kit V-C-210-CRK giving you a lifetime of use.
Nozzle body is threaded to accept all Tri-Con sprayer nozzles and accessories.
(1) One Liter Aluminum Canister with a 1” Mouth Opening for easy Pour of Thick Materials into Canister.
(1) Tri-Con Air Nozzle Body Complete
0-1800-1-7”-T: 1/4” O.D x 7 inch steel spray tube bent to 45 degree threaded for 360 tip (360 degree tip not included-sold separately), ¼” x 36” plastic nylon flex tube with ¼” brass male connect/disconnect nipple and ¼”I.D x ¼” brass compression connector.
(1) 1/4" O.D. x 7" steel spray tube bent to 45 degree with crimped end for a fan spray, 1/4" brass compression tube connector, 1/4" x 36" plastic nylon flex tube with 1/4" brass compression connector and brass nipple connector
(1) ¼” OD x 4’ steel tube with 360 degree spray tip & 36” flex tube.
(1) ¼” OD x 6’ steel tube with ¼” ID x ¼” brass compression connectors.(Additional 6’ sections can be ordered separately up to 24’)
The unit requires an air compressor with a minimum of 4.5 CFM @ 80 PSI