For generations, the professional quality, all metal, G-256-2 Heavy Duty Air Blow Nozzle has been the choice for industry and home. Every G-256-2 Heavy Duty Air Blow Nozzle is designed and engineered in Cleveland, Ohio and hand-assembled and tested just as soon as we receive your order. Engineered to withstand even the toughest daily use, Tri-Con sprayer equipment is made using quality metal parts including aluminum, steel, brass, and zinc. The commercial-grade spray nozzle body is made of 100% zinc. Tri-Con’s wide availability of spray nozzles and accessories make it simple to customize a system that supports your unique needs.
The G-256-2 comes complete with a one-piece valve assembly that makes maintenance simple. This multipurpose nozzle provides the user with instant on/off functionality with the squeeze of a trigger, and the Ergo-Correct full-hand pistol grip makes usage comfortable. The Tri-Con nozzle body can be sterilized or completely rebuilt using our rebuild kit V-C-F-210-ARK. The top D-Clip can also be removed to allow for easy rebuilding. The bottom D-Clip can be used to lock the trigger handle in place, giving you a continuous spray while you work. The G-256-2 connects to any standard ¼” air hose.
- H: 4 ¾” W: 1 ½” L: 3”
- Thread Diameter: ¼”
- Has a wall thickness of 1/8”
- Rated for 125 PSI Max
(1) F-C-210-N: Air Blow Nozzle Body Complete
(1) 4” Long Zinc Plated 3/8” Steel Wand with ¼” Adapter Nut.
(1) 1/4” OSHA Compliant Tip
Additional Accessories for G-255-1 Heavy Duty Air Blow Nozzle:
- F-C-210-N: Air Nozzle Body Only No Tip(s) Included.
- G-256-2: ¼” OSHA Compliant Tip Only (Threads onto G-265-4 Steel Treaded Wand)
- G-265-4: 3/8” O.D x 4” Length Threaded Steel Wand and H-134 1/8" Adaptor Nut.
- V-210-WRK: Complete Rebuild Kit for F-C-210-N Air Nozzle Body Only.