The J-700 Portable Abrasive Blaster/Air Blow Nozzle Combination Kit was proudly designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in the USA. The professional quality, all-metal, J-700 Portable Abrasive Blaster/Air Blow Nozzle Combination Kit was hand assembled as soon as your order was placed and individually hand tested before leaving our facilities, which is what makes our nozzles the best choice for home and industry use. Not only that, but Tri-Con’s extensive line of sprayers and accessories makes it a breeze for you to customize your own system that suits any need. Made to withstand tough daily use, the J-700 Portable Abrasive Blaster/Air Blow Nozzle Combination Kit can be utilized as an abrasive blaster or air blow nozzle. The nozzle body is made of 100% zinc that will not rust, even after a lifetime of use. We use only top quality metal parts including brass, steel, zinc, and aluminum, unlike our competitors who may only use a small percentage of zinc in their product, or plastic parts that can easily break or wear down over time.
The J-700 Portable Abrasive Blaster/Air Blow Nozzle Combination Kit is recommended for small-scale jobs such as glass etching, removing paint from wood or metal, or polishing or removing rust on metal surfaces. A one-piece valve assembly makes maintenance simple to keep the F-C-210-N working at its best. Abrasives that may be used: silica, hard sand, nut shells, corn cobs, or aluminum oxide. Simply place abrasive in a bag, bucket or any type of container and insert 18” aspirator tube into abrasive. You can regulate the volume of abrasive applied by using the regulator on the air compressor or by attaching your own regulator to the spray nozzle, which connects to any standard ¼” air hose. Our special flow brass control stem ensures the proper mixture of air and coating material while the Ergo-Correct full-hand pistol grip keeps you comfortable while you work. The trigger handle turns on or off instantly with a squeeze or release of the trigger handle and the top D-Clip can be removed for easy maintenance, cleaning, or rebuilding of your nozzle. This product can be completely rebuilt using our rebuild kit V-F-C-210-ARK giving you a lifetime of use.
- Thread Diameter: ¼’
- Has a wall thickness of 1/8”
- Rated for 125 PSI Max
- Optimal Operating 70-90 PSI
- (1) Tri-Con Air Nozzle Body Complete
- (1) Complete Blaster Body Nozzle with (1) Ceramic Nozzle Included
- (1) 3/8” O.D x 6’ length long Reinforced Clear Vinyl Tubing
- (2) Hose Clamps
- (1) 1/2” O.D x 18” Length Long Zinc Plated Steel Aspirator Tube
- (1) 3/8” O.D x 4” Length Long Zinc Plated Steel Wand threaded on both ends with (1) ¼” Adaptor Nut.
- (1) 1/8” OSHA Compliant Tip and (1) ¼” OSHA Compliant Tip
Optional Accessories for J-700 Abrasive Blaster
- J-799-1: Spray head assembly, threads onto air nozzle body and connects your siphon hose. Price: $16.99
- J-708: 1.5 inch aluminum siphon tube (threads into spray head) Price: $2.59
- J-712: Blaster cone protector, threads onto front of your spray head assembly & holds your ceramic nozzle in place. Price: $2.99
- J-714-1: 6 pack of replacement ceramic nozzles. Price: $13.99
- F-C-210-N: Heavy duty pistol grip air nozzle. Price: $15.59
- V-210-N-CRK: Complete rebuild kit for air nozzle only. Price: $6.99