- Page 1 of 2
All Rebuild Kits and Replacement Parts Available Listed by Categories.
- V-CRK: For All Water Spray Nozzles (F-C-125, F-C-125-N, F-S-125, F-M-125 & includes all powder coated and plated water spray nozzles. NDT Rinse Nozzles S-1/2HH-25-D & S-1/2HH-25-N NDT Rinse Nozzle only no tip or adapter.
- V-CRK-I-400: Complete rebuild Kit for both I-400-1 & I-400-2 Air/Water Combination Pressure Wash Systems. Includes 1 each of the following: BB-103 Retainer cap with O-ring, BB-104 Gland Nut, BB-106 Steel Spring, C-228 Internal Valve Stem with O-ring, V-016 O-ring for water outlet, Vit-106 O-ring that goes over valve stem & behind gland nut, V-1000 3/4" hose washer and 2 V-112 O-rings one goes into the back of the spray head and the other can be taken in and out of the reversible spray tip if you use more than one spray pattern
- V-CRK-210-N: Complete rebuild kit for air blow nozzle F-C-210-N.
Replacement Sprayer Nozzles:
1) E-C-325-CA: Reversible Sprayer Nozzle
2) E-C-725-CA: Adjustable Sprayer Nozzle
3) E-C-125-M: Misting Sprayer Nozzle
4) W-824: 24" Zinc Plated Steel Water Wand Bent to a 45 degree with 2 adapter nuts. One end threads onto F-C-125-N Water Spray Nozzle Body, while are Reversible Sprayer Nozzle, Adjustable Sprayer Nozzle & Misting Sprayer Nozzle thread onto the other end of the wand.
5) I-400-1-3: Water Pressure Booster Spray Head Complete
6) I-400-2-5: Water Pressure Booster Spray Head Complete
Replacement Parts for Air Blow Nozzle:
1) G-256-3: ¼” OSHA Approved Heavy Duty Wand Tip
2) G-256-4: 4” Threaded Steel Wand & Adapter Nut
Replacement Parts for Sandblaster Units:
1) J-714-1: 6 Pack of Replacement Ceramic Nozzles (Works with J-700 & K-800) 6 pack of 1/4" Ceramic Nozzle, Tinnerman nut & V-110 O-ring Assembly
2) J-708: 1.5" aluminum siphon tube (attaches to bottom of spray head assembly)
3) J-712: Blaster Protector Cone
4) J-799-1: Abrasive Blaster Body Complete Only-Includes 701,702,708,711,712 with 714-C
Replacement Parts for Material Sprayers:
1) O-1800-1-6’-SP: Additional Single Pieces of ¼" x 6' Ridged Wands for the O-1800-1 Atomized Sprayer. Multiple wands can be extended up to 24 feet.
2) O-1800-1-7”-45-C: 1/4” O.D x 7 in. steel spray tube bent to 45 degree fan spray, ¼”x 36” plastic nylon flex tube with ¼” brass male connect/disconnect nipple and ¼”I.D x ¼” brass compression connector.
3) O-1800-1-7”-T: 1/4” O.D x 7in. steel spray tube bent to 45 degree threaded for 360 tip (360 degree tip not included-sold separately), ¼” x 36” plastic nylon flex tube with ¼” brass male connect/disconnect nipple and ¼”I.D x ¼” brass compression connector.
4) O-1800-1-7”-S: 1/4” O.D x 7 inch straight steel spray tube threaded for 360 tip (360 degree tip not included-sold separately), ¼” x 36” plastic nylon flex tube with ¼” brass male connect/disconnect nipple and ¼”I.D x ¼” brass compression connector
5) O-1820: 360 degree atomizer screw in spray tip. Used only with 4' Rigid Wand.
6) O-1830: Brass Control Stem
7) U-1819: ¼” x 36”plastic nylon spray tube with 1/4" compression connectors.
8) U-1819-2: 1/4" O.D. x 36" plastic nylon flex tube, brass compression cap connector and brass compression nipple connector